1) I have a piece up on Commentarista.com today. HEAVY METAL MOUTH chronicles my experiences as
a brace-face adult, and I hope you stop by to laugh at my expense.
2) Today is graduation day at Red Rocks and our friend Brian is graduating. He’s actually three weeks
younger than Wildebeest but started school at a younger age in California. We’re going to his party later where
I’m sure I’ll get teary and embarrass him. It’s Brian’s turn today, Wildebeest graduates next year, Brian’s sister
the year after, and then Zebu is the last of the gang. Time is whipping on by . . .
3) Earlier this week I ran the neighborhood loop for the first time in a month or so, and am here to tell you:
keep up with your yoga practice! I haven’t been doing yoga nearly enough and really felt the difference in my
lungs. Who would’ve thought?
4) I just realized I don’t like this type of unrelated list for Friday Five because when I read a jumbled
assortment on other blogs, I get overwhelmed thinking I need to comment on each and every item. So if you’re
equally neurotic and starting to freak out, DON’T! It’s all good!
5) Well, now it’d be kind of silly to add anything else, wouldn’t it? Let’s end with an assortment of produce:
image by morguefile.com
Have a colorful and varied weekend, friends!