1) I’ve had this LiveJournal account since 2006 and have made many wonderful friends in the community but am increasingly concerned about the great possibility of the entire platform imploding so
2) set up a WordPress site and blog in which I used the WP importer tool to import all my LiveJournal posts and comments (except the comments never came through and WP was supposed to fix that but hasn’t yet).
3) I tried not to get too stressed about the missing comments because I figured the WP techies would sort it out eventually, except they haven’t, and now there’s a problem on LJ’s end which makes it impossible to import my posts to my WP site.
4) Yesterday I decided to just copy and paste those six missing LJ posts into the WP blog but then realized they’d all be dated January 19, 2012 which would totally mess up my archives, so did nothing.
5) And now I find myself living in blogging limbo as I try to decide whether to continue posting here or there (where no one comments and if the import issue is ever resolved will result in duplicate posts), or maybe just shut-the-hell-up and take it as a sign from the universe.
Here are some fluffies: