1) I’m loving my whiteboard as I sort out characterization and plot for BIRD BRAIN.
2) But for the sake of my brain cells, I need to make the big investment and buy non-toxic, no-odor markers.
3) I’m now enjoying all the little revelations that come with revision, and am no longer beating myself up
for not being an omniscient author.
4) I’m writing every single day, making progress every single day, and feeling better about myself
every single day.
5) This week I received a 14+ month response to a query for FRAMED, and all I could do was laugh.
Wishing everyone a grand weekend filled with whatever brand of happiness your hearts desire!