1) We survived the onslaught of election calls and advertisements mostly intact.
2) There were some awesome outcomes on Tuesday, including:
- Elizabeth Warren is now Senator from Massachusetts!
- Tammy Baldwin is now Senator from Wisconsin!
- Alan Grayson is back as Representative from Florida!
- Allen West was voted out of office and no longer represents Florida!
- Joe Walsh was voted out of office and no longer represents Illinois!
- Messed-up-in-the-head, anti-women Todd Akin gone!
- Forced birth nutso Richard Mourdock lost senate race in Indiana!
- Raul Grijalva is still Representative from Arizona!
3) Gay marriage was legalized on Tuesday:
4) Marijuana was legalized on Tuesday:
5) Karl Rove (aka Turd Blossom) and his $300 million Super PAC
had a 1% success rate in the elections PLUS he suffered a public
meltdown on FOX News as he begged them to not yet call Ohio for
6) BONUS: Here’s Jon Stewart documenting the collective FOX meltdown.
Rejoice and laugh!